IN A PERFECT WORLD....

Saturday, October 07, 2006

A CUP OF COFFEE OR A MEAL???

Drive-thru: a term used to explain the process of ordering, paying and receiving of foodstuff from a Fast Food establishment.

Drive-thru: to actually ALMOST drive through without stopping.

People tend to go to the Drive-thru of a fast food resturant for a few reasons. Some are: it's raining and they don't want to get wet, they are in a hurry and want to get the food fast, they are injured and have difficulty getting out of the vehicle. I can accept those reasons--FOR A MEAL ESTABLISHMENT!!!

I take acception to the non-thinking, non-caring carbon-based lifeforms that go to Dunkin' Donuts. I want a cup of coffee. That's all--just a cup of coffee. Sometimes two cups of coffee if someone is with me. I don't order a dozen donuts (and then procede to chose the donuts!!), a bagel toasted with cream cheese AND butter, an iced coffee AND a lattee with cream and caramel drizzled on top!!! You want all that--GO INSIDE AND ORDER!!!!!!! People drive thru DD's to get a quick cup of coffee on the way to work. And don't sit in your car for 5 min. and 23 sec. talking to the girl in the window because you havent' seen her in 3 months. GO INSIDE AND TALK TO HER!!!!

When I go to the McDonald's Drive-thru, I expect to wait a few minutes for my order. They are cooking my food--and I want it cooked all the way through. But a cup of coffee should only take a minute, two minutes if there is a car in front of me. Not the 12 minutes I spent in line last week because of the afore mentioned scenario. Poeple, you have to start respecting the other humans on the planet. This is getting way out of hand--everyone is only concerned for themselves--no-one takes the time to consider the other people on this planet. I am so tired of the selfishness of my fellow man/woman. Common courtesy needs to start somewhere--and I would like it to start with my coffee. I get my coffee at 5:55 am to get to work by 6am. What a way to start the day when I am late!! All because of a bagle with cream cheese and butter!!!!

Have a great day, and stay safe!!
Love, Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home