IN A PERFECT WORLD....

Monday, September 25, 2006

YOUNG ADULTS WILL SURPRISE YOU!!

Sometimes your children will surprise you in the most wonderful, amazing ways.

I wrote the last blog early this morning. So of course, I was feeling a little sad and lonely. Well, later in the day, there was a delivery.

I opend the door, and leaning against the door jam was a package. It said 'ProFlowers'. It was addressed to me. Now I know I didn't order any flowers: it's not my birthday, not my anniversary or any special day. Well, it is a special day--the day my darling Princess surprised me!! My first thought was someone got a hold of my credit card and was charging things on it!! But I was wrong. I opened the box, and lo and behold, inside was a beautiful bunch of tea roses with it's own vase!!And a card!! The card said:

Just Because You Are Wonderful.
Just wanted to let you know that
everything you do is amazing and truly
appreciated. I love you, Mommy.
Love forever, Princess.

How about that, people!!! What a kid I have!! I was so touched, I can't begin to tell you how much my heart swelled with love for my baby. I must have cried for 5 min. while trying to get the flowers in the vase with water. To receive flowers like that from my girl was truly one of the high points of my life!! Honestly!! I can't believe she did that!! To say that they came at the right moment is an understatement. But to know that she has that kind of compassion, that thoughtfulness makes me so proud to be her Mommy.

I love you, Princess.

Have a great day, and stay safe.
Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home